Disposable absorbent underwear, also referred to as adult diapers, provides absorbency to help with odors and bladder leaks. However, our underwear goes beyond that to provide you with quality, value, and comfort, day and night.
We develop and make the underwear we sell. That means our underwear designs have been streamlined and adjusted to our thousands of customers over the years. Whether you’re a man or a woman, need protection all the time or only once in a while, you can rely on Made for Living to deliver products to fit all your needs.
Healthy seniors jogging and smiling. Whatever your incontinence needs happen to be, we designed our disposable absorbent underwear to have you covered.
What Needs Do Our Incontinence Underwear Address?
Our disposable absorbent underwear addresses incontinence needs you might have. Every well-designed pair brings comfort and health to your skin and body, plus odor and leakage protection when and where you need it.
A Need for Comfort
Every layer of our underwear is designed with flexible fabrics, and we top it with the softest, most clothlike, and breathable layer. Our underwear feels gentle on your skin and more like regular underwear.
Our cover also includes a full-rise waist panel that conforms to your shape and gives you a more comfortable fit. Plus, the pull-up style makes it easy to pull down for bathroom breaks, just like standard underwear.
We challenge you to feel our underwear and compare it to the competition. We are confident you’ll consider our pull-ups to be the most comfortable on the market.
A Need for Healthy Skin
If you live with incontinence, allergies and skincare sensitivities are something you need to consider when choosing disposable absorbent underwear. While skin conditions can occur using any incontinence product, if changed often enough, our soft, absorbent, moisture-wicking technology can help you avoid:
- Inflammation caused by the enzymes in liquid stools or ammonia in trapped urine. These substances can harm your skin tissues when left in close contact with your body.
- Trapped moisture and heat.
- Allergic reactions to perfumes, dyes, chlorine, or latex. Our underwear is free of these ingredients.
- Chafing or rubbing that can cause damage to your skin barrier. Cheaply made adult diapers can lead to these issues.
- Staphylococcus aureus, a common type of bacterial infection.
- Fungal infections, including Candida albicans.
- Skin condition flare-ups, including eczema and psoriasis.
- Redness, peeling, and irritation.
Always check to see what your incontinence products are made of before using them. Should you experience minor skin irritation, there are zinc oxide and other adult care rash creams for the treatment of your symptoms.
If you have a severe reaction to any underwear product, we suggest talking to your doctor as soon as possible.
A Need for Leakage and Odor Protection
Our disposable underwear is created with the most advanced leak and odor protection technology. That’s because only quality materials go into the layers that make up our underwear’s powerful double core.
- Topsheet: Our topsheet is soft to your skin and designed to capture and transfer fluid quickly before it can touch your body. It transfers fluids away from your body and to the core while remaining dry to the touch.
- The acquisition distribution layer: Located under the topsheet, the acquisition distribution layer functions to draw moisture away from your skin and distribute it evenly across the underwear’s core.
- Our advanced core: Our underwear has a highly absorbent core that includes a cellulose fluff pulp that pulls in urine and liquid feces and transfers it to the sodium polyacrylate. These superabsorbent polymers can absorb many times their weight in liquid, and will trap fluids and odors until you discard the underwear.
Our underwear is also designed with 120 micro-strands of spandex elastic woven in a soft wave shape into the ample high-rise waistband and reinforced leg guards. This careful attention to detail helps ensure smells and liquids don’t escape even as the core functions like it’s supposed to.
A Need for Both Overnight and Daytime Protection
As we've said, our disposable absorbent underwear is designed to fit your body like standard underwear. For overnight protection, we offer you our Ultimate absorbency protection. For your active daytimes, we recommend our Maximum absorbency protection. Each of our designs comes in four sizes: small/medium, large, extra-large, and double extra-large.
If you need protective underwear while you're sleeping or for longer trips in the car or on a flight, Ultimate protection underwear helps you minimize leakages. Try our underwear and enjoy a full night of uninterrupted sleep and feel refreshed and energized every morning.
Our slimmer underwear design was created to fit your body and to feel like everyday undergarments. To make a slimmer underwear, we
put in fewer cellulose materials into your Maximum underwear, which means the less bulk there will be under your clothes. If you’re concerned about discretion, Maximum protection may be the ideal pair for you.
Our Products Were Designed to Fit All Your Needs
No matter our age, gender, or incontinence severity, we all want underwear that fits comfortably without bulging and keeps liquids and odors locked away no matter how active we get.
At Made for Living, we have more than two decades of manufacturing experience to get as close as we can to matching your incontinence needs. Our goal is to continually improve on this expertise to give you disposable absorbent underwear that exceeds your expectations.
To sign up for our subscription plan, fill out our online form or give us a call today.